About Job Brief
Designing and building web applications using Laravel. Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds. Working with front-end and back-end developers on projects. Testing functionality for users and the backend.
- Development experience, in-depth understanding of all things to specialize in all the Shopify projects.
- Candidate must know how to update and modify the existing websites to enhance the UX/UI design or add new features with complete functionality.
- API knowledge and developing custom Shopify themes, knowledge of Shopify Liquid templating language.
- Shopify Plug-in optimization, and customization.
Additional Roles and Competencies:
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Vue.js or React
- Familiarity with containerization technologies (Docker)
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Contribution to open-source projects and participation in tech communities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Qualifications– A bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field is required.
Our Recruitment Process
We carefully review every resume to identify the most suitable candidates.
The most promising candidates are then invited for an in-person interview.
We conduct reference checks to verify candidate qualifications & past performance.
We extend job offers to the top candidates & work with them to finalize their employment.
Join Our Dynamic
Learn about exciting opportunities to grow and thrive in a company that values innovation, collaboration, and personal development. Apply now and unlock your potential with us!
What Our Employees Has To Say!
I still remember the day I decided to join Cre8ive Labs. I was looking for a firm where I can learn and play an adventurous role. It’s been more than 1 and half years since I joined Cre8ive Labs, and my journey is full of learning, self-development, adventures and fun as well. The inclusive culture of Cre8ive Labs gives you enough opportunities to come up with ideas and be a part of decision-making.
I started my journey as a fresher UI Designer with Cre8ive Labs in 2019, which means this is the company trusted the guy in me who had “No experience” but still had high ambitions and passion. For me, Cre8ive Labs is a place where one can work with passion, dare to dream big, and explore more. They give you enough space to learn and explore the possibilities, and that’s the reason why I am playing such a long inning here. And as a bonus I got a new identity as Alex.
Cre8ive Labs is a great company that even offers remote work options. I really enjoy working in this company, essentially for two reasons. The first is that every day, I have the chance to learn something new. And the second is leave approvals. (chuckles)!
I have been working as a WordPress developer for the last 2.5 years at Cre8ivelabs. They gave me an opportunity to build my career. It’s a good place to work and learn new things. All team members are very helpful, and we all have learned so much that will definitely help our careers in the long run.
I started my journey as a fresher UI Designer with Cre8ive Labs in 2020. As a new starter, I have learnt a lot and it is reflected in my activities. Working for Cre8ive Labs has been a fantastic experience. As of now, I have worked here for over 3 years, and even today every day feels like a new experience.
I started my journey at Cre8ive labs as a fresher Web Designer in 2022. I had a few months of experience which is considered training. Here, everyone is very encouraging like one big family who is always around to support in times of need. They have a very proactive approach to employee wellbeing and frequently organize events. As of now, Cre8iveLabs has been one of the best places to work.
Build Your Career in the Future of Innovation
Join Cre8ive Labs, a forward-thinking company that thrives on innovation and creativity. Here, we believe in empowering our team to shape the future of technology and design.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working from anywhere.
- Be a part of a diverse and inclusive community.
- Grow your career through continuous learning.